Use of English B2
provides students preparing for the Cambridge English: First (FCE), Michigan ECCE and other exams with step-by-step guidance and practice.
It systematically teaches grammar and vocabulary and helps students develop all the skills necessary to succeed in the examinations.
- Presentation of lexical items and grammatical structures in context (including collocations, expressions, phrasal verbs, words with prepositions, prepositional phrases, key word transformations, words easily confused and derivatives)
- Clear explanations and useful exam tips
- Exercises providing thorough practice in Use of English (including multiple choice, matching, gap filling, open and multiple choice cloze tests, key word transformation, and word formation)
- Consolidation Units
- A reference section including an overview of English grammar, vocabulary notes, exam tips and comprehensive appendices
- Student's Book
- The Teacher’s Book includes: The Student’s Book with the key overprinted, Photocopiable revision tests
- Interactive Whiteboard Material
|9789604439287||Use of English B2 Student's Book||€ 19,80|
|9789604439294||Use of English B2 Teacher's Book||€ 23,20|
|9789604786886||Use of English B2 Interactive Whiteboard Material||€ 230,00|